View Single Post
Old 2007-01-20, 03:42   Link #96
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
I see. Well, I take it this song hasn't been mentioned before! Who sang/what's the name of the upbeat version of Last Regrets shown in episode 16?
I already mentioned about it in Episode 16's thread, so I'm just going to quote myself.

"For those who wonder about the OP (Last regrets) remix, it's called Last regrets -X'mas floor style-, performed by Shimamiya Eiko (not Ayana). You can find that song in the album I’ve Girls Compilation vol.1 'regret', track 13. I believe this is so far the first track used in this series that's from an album not released under Key Sounds Label."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Doll View Post
My favourite tune of 2k2, "Mamono wo Utsumono I" resp. "Mamono wo Utsumono II" (from TV OST 2) doesn't seem to be used in 2k6 at all. Was this one created for 2k2 or does the game have it already? (I checked Anemoscope and the Game OST already, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.)
It's for 2k2 only. Game OST doesn't have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Just wondering, but is Kanon 2006 using a separate sound track or borrowing songs from the original game?
From the original game's BGM. So far all the tracks used are from the game's OST and various rearrangement albums.
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote