Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-27, 23:17   Link #227
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Signs of mutual romantic interest are usually obvious. If you don't sense that she probably likes you too, it's likely that she just wants to be friends. I'm not saying that people are straightforward, I'm just saying that, when one person notices the other liking him/her, they either reciprocate or try to back off.

In, in my honest opinion, friendships are just so much nicer. I usually don't get into a relationship unless there is very strong mutual interest.
I'm getting the idea that she does have at least a bit of interest in me. She took a couple of pictures with just me and her in it, and last time we saw each other, she said her goodbye with a really suddden hug.(which, to me, seemed kinda unusual) She even stayed with me for quite a while just to talk at a picnic while I was volunteering with a carnival game, when she could've gone and talked to someone else. Maybe I'm just really dense.

Anyway, I'm not friends with her just so I could get a girlfriend, in case you're wondering. I enjoy the time we spend together as friends.

Last edited by Darkman.exe213; 2007-11-27 at 23:29.
Darkman.exe213 is offline   Reply With Quote