View Single Post
Old 2008-08-19, 18:30   Link #1102
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
My bucks on Belka after further discussion, under Carym, forwarded and approved by the Church Council. Vivio's still a squirt, and squirts don't run countries, or know jack about politics. Even Cagalli couldn't hold onto the reigns properly.

Anyway there's no end to this doujin, we'll have to see how far this doujin progresses the issue.

EDIT: Yuuno's a prof and shouldn't be leading, unless BetrayerS intends to bend our logic a bit, OR pull a 40K Adepta Astartes Libranicus Space Marine Librarian.

Lindy is retired, Chrono's on Hayate's side, Fate of the Rebellion...

...definitely Carym, who is also missing from the teaser.
Well you are pretty close, but then 10 points are deducted for your speculation on those who are not involved.

As for the game, for one-on-one fights I always choose Sakura. The experience of raining the white devil with fiery fists and kicks and kill her on spot before she can launch any attack is so satisfying and you simply cannot get that from anywhere else.

Nanoha shines in group fights though, since Starlight breaker is kick-ass-level strong. Sakura's special move of dropping a load of giant penguins on the opponents' head isn't that effective and looks rather lame.

For Fate, since she is a medium-range character so she is something between Sakura and Nanoha, with much slower closed-range attacks and much weaker long-range attacks. You have to be specialized in both areas in order to make good use of her.

I cannot comment much on other characters since I haven't watch the original works of them and don't really feel like using them as my main. But Nowell looks and fights like Hayte though and Hayate fans should love her. As for Kirara and Sarara, they seem to be from some sort of original H-doujin, so well, not really my cup of tea.
Doraneko is offline   Reply With Quote