View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 21:08   Link #9656
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

At first I was going to argue that they are equally smart in different things but...yeah, Erza is smarter than Natsu. But Natsu does have his moments of inspiration. But his moments come out of instinct and desperation while Erza's moments come from careful study and perception.

... damn, now I really want Mashima to do a story about the gang being gender-flipped for either one day or one week. Another world like Eldoas. Think Erza would fall for her gender-bent version of herself? XDD I'd think that he'd be insanely protective of both Natsu and Graye to the point where they think he's very smothering and they don't like him for it. Of course, no one ELSE can talk about about mErza because he's THEIR big brother-like figure - only they get to talk about him.

mErza finally begins to let them do things are their own, but swears up and down that whoever tries to date them must go through him first because they must prove that they have even more affection for them than he does. Cue tsundere *blushes*. XD

...oh man, I got a fic in my head already... T_T
MAKE IT STOP!!!