Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 23:27   Link #228
Double_friedman

Well, at least the fight seems entertaining. I guess Roxanne is smarter than the other AOnes, since she can make up a plan to stop Cassie.
Yeah, Hysteria the blond, hahahaha.

Seriously I doubt that Riful could take on Rox and Cass; she was defeated by the rods of the Destroyer, so clearly her body form is not as advatageous as many people had thought, would not give her the upper hand in this battle. Also, Cassie seems very agile and strong. Maybe Riful could devise a plan to stop her, since she was pretty smart and Cassie is pretty stupid.

About Hysteria, I don't know. If she's not able to kill Miria, how could she kill Riful. As far as I can see, she's a sucky AOne, she's just AO because she was number 1 when she awakened, but doesn't really deserved that title. She is also not really that strong, she barely can fight using her cockroach legs, she's not as fast as we thought, and her projectile attack (the one that used to destroy Deneve's half body) might no be as powerful as it may seem: just make a fast swing when she approaches and that could kill her (given her small size).

Hysteria is, again, disappointing.

Miria's not even in optimal conditions but is able to surpass Hysteria who's supposed to be faster than before.
Double_friedman is offline   Reply With Quote