View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 12:32   Link #1996
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Yep, that is true.

GundamFan0083, you need to understand that when Obama took over this country, we was going through dropping Dow Jones (8659.59 as on Novermber 6 2008), losing over 800k jobs, Unemployment was at all time highs while fighting two wars losing countless of my friends and people that I knew lives in those battles. Auto companies was beyond saving, Bank Bailout was kicking our butts and many other stuff.

But after four years, Auto companies is back up and running, Unemployment is dropping, consumer is up, there is growth right now, Dow Jones is back up to 13000. Most of the friends is back on US soils. I know that Obama isnt perfect but you know what. I trust him over Ronmey who cant even stay on his own course and flip-flopping around trying to suck up to all the voters (that little crap he did for that Hurricane victims was the straw that broke the camel's back). Even know that the end of the tunnel is almost there, there is still little bit of darkness ahead.
Uh, Ford never took the incentive or bail out, only Chrysler and GM.
As for the rest of it, we might be doing slightly better...but not by that much.