Thread: Licensed Saraiya Goyou
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-21, 22:29   Link #51
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I notice that there are no fansubs available for this show so far. (The remixed raw with Funi's subs doesn't qualify.) I'd be happy to let my computer "watch" this show with the commercials on Funi while I watch the fansubs, just as I've done with Erin on Crunchyroll.

I find the commercial insertion in Funi's stream a bit jarring. I'd be fine if they showed an ad at the natural midpoint break, with ones after the OP and between the ED and the teaser. I'd be happy with two ads in the midpoint if necessary. Unfortunately they chose to insert an ad that broke up the natural rhythm of the show in the first third of the episode. And, of course, we have to see Funi's logo throughout.

(I also have the absurd Hulu 64-bit Linux problem to contend with, so I have to watch this show in a virtual machine running Windows.)

I'm withholding judgment on the show itself until I see another episode or two. I'm not a big fan of the character models myself, but I won't let that stand in the way of my watching this show, if only to listen to Sakurai. By my count this is at least his third Noitamina role along with the Medicine Seller and Genji.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote