View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 08:49   Link #35
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
Eh? Isn't the next episode ep10 ?
Inside jokeeeeeeeeee. Whenever an epic/conclusive/definitive ending occurred in an episode, Japan will go GREAT LAST EPISODE; the term (いい最終回) was used in episode 1, episode 5, and now again. Was used for GC episode 2, and crapton of IM@S episodes etc. Don't look too much into it.

I must've watched this episode like 4-5x already, and looped specific scenes like upward to like 20-30x @__@. So glad I'm having mini breaks before-after Thanksgiving, else I would've been totally screwed, also helps reading almost completely positive responses on messages boards/forums, then watching the pre-orders go up for all the volumes after the Tokyo area had its broadcast AND then terms like ホラ神回すぎる (Horizon super godly episode) popping up everywhere. It's like watching people being uncertain with the show finally decided to get on board (and lots of people complaining that Sunrise should just axe AGE and give all its budget to Horizon ).

I mean if you've followed the series thus far, you would understand how satisfying this would be. There are parts where you must've been thinking this might just be a huge waste of time, but then ended up being awed by the animation ALONG with an emotional driven plot. Being rewarded for sticking through the confusion and confirming that the series is worth following is greatttttttt.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-11-29 at 09:01. Reason: ended up saying a lot more than intended