Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-05, 20:35   Link #52
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

i just got back...
it's kinda boring when you're not going with anyone though T_T my girlfriend and friends suddenly realized they couldn't go (i planned ahead, they didn't...)
and yes bringing more money is advisable...
i went with about $90 and i'm sitting here at home broke (it didn't help that i had to pay for a train ride to solana beach but eh)
i got one of those Kyo caps FUNimation was selling, and i'm gonna be wearing it at least once to Comic Con later this month (which i planned a lot better for, and it's closer...no 2 hr train ride for me no sirree...Anaheim has to be the MOST disorganized town i've ever seen...)

My only regrets were not bringing enough money, going alone, and only going on the last day.
Won't be happenin next year though!
of course the advantage to going on the last day is everyone's trying to liquidate as much crap as they can, so 20% off sales were everywhere (Manga Entertainment had their 2 for $30 last day sale...again)
i also bought this blue haired plushy from the Under17 booth (Momoi Haruko's voice can catch your attention...) but for the life of me i dunno what it's from
it's got short blue hair, a magenta and blue school uniform, and it says
あしたの雪之丞 (Ashita no Yukinojou)
on the tag
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote