Thread: Crunchyroll Kanamemo
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 17:05   Link #57
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Toyosaki is "okay" as far as having a cute voice. Though sometimes it is quite like an annoying whine in my ears (namely in her Hatsukoi role as Koyoi from time to time).
I was trying to be sparing with my praise, since I'm not overly fond of her voice myself -- especially compared to Hanazawa Kana and Sasaki Nozomi -- but she does seem to me to be making moe characters work.

I wouldn't know about Hatsukoi since I really found it impossible to watch. Three eps and out in a burst of boredom and annoyance. Kind of like Tokimeki Memorial: the humor and characterization just didn't reach me at all. Even more annoying since other people got pleasure from both those series, and I miss out.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.