Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 12:25   Link #3643
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
D rank even after getting the good end? The worst ever I done was a C and after that was B and As.

Watch me, I'm going to get an E on my first Hyper playthrough cause I did 25-30 hell trainings to max my stats so I can try the hardest stuff to get ton of money. I will actually save it cause I want to record my highest score ever, and I don't care if my rank goes down since it's going to go back up once I finished my 7th official playthrough with Yayoi as leader. My hyper team is the previous official one which was Takanae as leader with Miki and Chihaya.

I still got Hibiki and Chihaya to produce. I'm saving Chihaya for last.

I'm doing two playtrhoughs at once and it's taking me weeks to get it done.

Once I'm done with Yayoi and my money only hyper mode, I'm calling it quits until mid winter. After producing all 9 idols, it will be time for me to unleash Team Yukiho with the best DLC songs only and finally get her true end for once. Oh and Haruka too since I never go theirs on the initial run.
Yeah, I think I spend a few too many days going shopping so I'd have stuff for my next playthrough.

I finished all of the perfect Extras and am starting a second playthrough. Snow White will be composed of Takane as leader, with Hibiki and Yukiho as members.