View Single Post
Old 2009-05-05, 02:02   Link #33
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

It's also possible he had money on his own. Even if he was a NEET before we can assume he did some odd jobs here and there like the flashback (that would be a freeter if I'm correct), so I can imagine he must have possessed some physical money too (money that he can change to USD-s).
But as I said, I believe even if he cannot fully use Juiz system in the US (I tend to believe they restrict Juiz's options outside Japan), he could arrange it in several way to gather over the top arsenal and other things. There's a significant 2 month as yous mentioned, it is more than enough time to collect significant money if he somehow made the disappeared NEETs to help him, but I reckon the most probable is to wire money to someone with influence in the US. If he can't do that to US citizens, he can certainly wire money to Japanese people, who could have some shady connections in the US.
Among other things if he couldn't do that I cannot tell how did one of the selecaos arranged the (most probably foreign) missiles for the Careless Monday. Fair enough there's no evidence they done it, but until proven otherwise I reckon one of them was the perpetrator.

As for the records, I cannot yet dismiss the possibility to delete records. Maybe the others didn't bothered by it yet, or with the exception of the brain surgeon they do it frequently and we can't see it. It's hard to tell now, I'm guessing with the exception of Supporter it's unlikely they can tamper the accounthistory.

Regarding Kondo's alerts I don't really have any firm theory yet. It's probably possible to change the phone to notify when a certain selecao spend something, and it was a coincidence it's the same ringtone as the one we hear when the Doc dies. But that's a weak theory.
Of course if the Detective guy is a guy with the usual traits of detectives, he certainly found it odd there's no activity in Akira's account, and if it's possible he would set his phone to notify him when no9 spends something, therefore he could determine wether Akira's phone is stolen.
It's also possible the phones have the same ringtone for ANY notices. The same ringtone if a selecao spends when you set it in the options, and the same ringtone when one of them loses the signal by dieing (or returning into the operational area). IDK.

edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I dunno maybe he let them see his Johnny as a payment? XD It worked with the pants °°;
His Johnny even makes black skinned people blush! It's certainly capable of miracles !

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-05-05 at 10:03. Reason: >.< Typo