View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 08:51   Link #2241
shishio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Have you ever read an action Light Novel?

In one split second, the protagonist contemplated a two inch thick paragraph of words, going through conditions, speculations, possibilities, concerns, reasons, deductions etc. Within that two inch paragraph the author can squeeze in whatever information he or she wants to explain the eventual action the hero or villain takes and it wouldn't break the flow of the story because time freezes and everything can make sense. Hell, you can even toss in a history/Science lesson or two.

But this doesn't work for anime because everything is in real time (to us).
Well, I don't usually like to compare a novel and its adaptation. I like to separate those two as a stand alone like Toaru or Shana both are good anime titles. Unfortunately for Aria (anime)....it is just an okay title for me (Fun to watch one time only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
wtf descendant of Jeanne D'Arc O.o She actually looks pretty nice and her weapon looks pretty cool, kinda like how I remember from Jeanne D'Arc psp game.

Everyone seem to be a descendant of someone famous I wonder who Reki or baka-Kinji descendants are. No idea who Kinji's descendant might but, but Reki as some famous sniper?
Reki was a descendant of both 2 famous generals
Spoiler for spoiler:
shishio is offline   Reply With Quote