View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 20:34   Link #921
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
what the fuck 14 years -_-
so the ultraman part, slaying angel one by one is already finished huh? so what the fuck they fighting with dat super modern flying giant ship in the sea? -_-

oh yea i could understand dat ultra yandere side of gendou he want to reunite with his wife so badly and cant move on like a fucking teenager but i dont understand that seele bastard objective, fusing all people into one bastard giant naked rei? wtf man, its so.... i dont even know how to describe it, so egoist man, they force a billions of people, what the advantages of being a naked giant rei anyway... Seems like they need to be raped by giant dog to death to fix their fvked up brain...
Like i said , they fought mark niomecanic robots from IPEA
Ipea runs indepentdly from Nerv but i believe they were somewhat coordoned by Seele but can't tell officially sorry.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Evangelion_Mark.04

Seele wants to reunite humanity because they saw the damages through it , seele is anterior to humanity , practically built the first civilaztions , became later some dark reunion of powerful people running the world in secret .
YThe particularism is that they are strongly religious and decided to stop the shit humanity is doing.
Since people are dumb , stupid , egoist , idiots , bla bla bla the only to improve that is to up humanity to godhood and the only way is through instrumentality v (i'm talking about NGE universe)

For organizations something to sum up (from 3.33 )
Shinji from Nerv (neonerv ?)
Asuka from Wille (rebels with a cause ?)
Mari from IPEA (i'm not sure ! is she a rebel too ? or a spy from ipea)
Kaworu from SEELE (well he got owned when seele send him in gendo's house huhuh)

We can see hjow the dialogue can be hard , they all are from different organisations , we can congratulate kaworu tough , he was may more efficient to dialogue with shinji than asuka was supposed to.(okay the 14 years didnt helped)

Malkuth
I'm talking non only the beginning but the whole film so i prefer warn people.
Lenneth4 is offline   Reply With Quote