View Single Post
Old 2006-04-13, 16:32   Link #312
relentlessflame

*Administrator

From my perspective, this is all really great news. It reinforces the fact that the timeline from the original game and that in the new game are completely tied together, and stays fixed on the "Da Capo" name and theme. Very much a sequel; "repeated from the beginning" indeed... I guess what I'm looking forward to most is seeing how they expand on the theme, using this "new" cast (that is seeming less and less "new" by the day - check out the new CGs on the site)

If I'm reading it correctly, it seems that he was adopted into the Asakura house as a kid and moved to the Yoshino house more recently (couldn't quite grasp the reason), but still has a close relationship with the two Asakura girls because of their time spent together as children. (The fact that he was adopted also explains how they can all be in the same year of school, but he's younger to one and older to the other.) I sort of figured that they couldn't very well have him living in the same house as both of the girls - not only because "it's been done", but also because it'd cause too much drama/complications (maybe I'm wrong, but that was just the feeling I got, anyway).

Incidentally, they've also got a promo video and character intro video up on the site. Summer 2007 - believe!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote