Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-06, 14:52   Link #1035
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Try not to confuse and mix events up together atm, Aoi can not defeat Louis and using freezing is lol, So Aoi can't win a fist fight and making him use an ability that he has no control is going to prove what a plot device Aoi is and also what is with people wanting Aoi to use his freezing ability in a man's fight? he can't win so he has to resort to using his hax to win? that somehow makes me think lower of him if he did.
Depends how you look at this "man's fight", Aoi is basically holding back therefore looking down on his opponent, he isn't taking this fight seriously(yes I consider his hax powa part of him and him not using it is him holding back even against a normal person)

Meh a "man's honorable fight" I couldn't really care about tbh, I say to hell with it if you got a power that can get you that win then I say use it.

BTW way back at the start with the thug dudes mentioned just before was a terrible moment for Aoi.
The guy is slower than the slowest, why the hell did he wait for the girl to be shot before taking action, pure dumb ass moment for me.
He couldn't use whatever grey matter he has to think "yea this is bad lets put a stop to it before it gets any worse but no wait lets let it get worse before we take any steps to stop it"