Thread: Licensed Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-22, 21:35   Link #73
Ama no Kagaseo
Your local dark deity.

Send a message via MSN to Ama no Kagaseo Send a message via Yahoo to Ama no Kagaseo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprene View Post
The game is actually available at play-asia for the very reasonable price of 35$ or so. I'm thinking of grabbing it with my next paycheck, though financial considerations may pre-empt that.

I've played the PSX version, It's one of those hideous "Pick the action your character takes today, and if you pick wrong you can never ever undo your mistake!" things that I despise so much, but it's not that bad. I'm going to keep at it just in case any of the spells come up, if I had the kanji for them it would make my life a lot easier.
Actually, when looking for spells, it may be hard to find some of them. Especially the ones some of the monks chanted, which sounded more like Buddhist chants [ Or at least, that's what the 'generally' seem like to me]. They're popular in anime these days, such as Shounen Onmyouji and Ghost Hunt.

BUT, maybe my ears are playing tricks on me. They're fun to say, so I'll catch myself just muttering something I've heard from say.. Shounen Onmyouji out of the blue.
Ama no Kagaseo is offline   Reply With Quote