View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 10:18   Link #1011
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,you think that ddraig in his raw power is strong than sirzechs in his true form?
and you not think that this ermenhilde and the leader of camilla family too can join in ise harem besides valerie,already that ise can make miracles happen?
Not sure about Ddraig's power, though it been said that Ddraig can fight toe to toe with the Original God of Heaven as well Albion. Been said that even possessors of their sacred gears if they are trained enough using that can also fight against God and kill him.

About Ermenhilde, well all I can say is she is a real piece of work. Sent chills into my spine because her altitude reminded me of my girlfriend's mother. Though it is still not out of the question that she may join the harem, it is reminiscence of volume 3 where Xenovia insulted Asia harshly and ended up joining the harem as well being the best friend of Asia. Still too early to say however, but right now Ermenhilde is really looking like a selfish Noble who will use all means for her and her superiors' interest while at the same time insult all races who think different of their ways.

Though the leader of the Carmilla faction, not much have been known about her. Despite Ermenhilde saying Carmilla faction is sad about the war, I take that as a grain of salt. Unless Ise and the whole group meets her, I cannot say.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-03 at 11:23.