View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 15:21   Link #35
Lynx190
Keine is moo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... Are you sure its not just the elemental stats? It certainly sounds like that.
No, it's definitely not that, because I pay close attention to the elemental matchups, and wouldn't have been surprised by the damage if it was because of that. Also element doesn't come into play with Eruru healing Hakuoro for more than she can heal others. Maybe there's some hidden effect involved specifically with Eruru x Hakuoro, but that still means there's *some* kind of hidden bonuses at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm quite skilled at doing combos, but then I had a lot of practice when playing Legend of the Dragoon, which has a similar battle system (in fact, its far more crucial on LoD, concidering it decided how fast you will regain SP) the trick is to press right at the moment the center square lights up.
Well after the first extra hit, I can't do the subsequent hits visually at all, I just have to try to time it, which usually fails; all the circles start blurring together, and I can't react in time if I wait until I see it's time to click.
Lynx190 is offline   Reply With Quote