Thread: Licensed Ghost Hunt
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-26, 22:05   Link #1034
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

@LKK: Ack! My willpower had been sorely tested by that PM you sent me. I was sooooo tempted to click on that single button...soooo tempted xP . I think I sat there looking at the darn thing for nearly ten minutes - with Shakespeare's "to [click] or not to [click]" repeating itself in my head . Damn, I feel like a thirsty person looking at a glass of water. But I didn't. Since the series has only about five more episodes to go at present, I decided to wait till the end - yes, I am quite insane. Once the final ending credit starts rolling...I'm going to click every button I see like mad - not like I really need to by then, hopefully. But thanks for sharing whatever it was you were sharing...eek, so tempted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysempai View Post
and
Spoiler:
With a big spatula .

Quote:
Wow Sage, you really put alot of thought, time, and research... Were there moments of brilliant deduction and times when you wanted to hit the screen?! :P Good job, I learned a few things here and there.
I've been thinking about it day and night practically (despite all the work I should be doing ) - and then when I saw David's post with all the evidences so clearly paralleled, the light bulb just turned on and away I went...in a rather nonlinear fashion . I love solving puzzles like these - hmm, should go into forensic - dead bodies ...uh...no.

Quote:
You must have alot of restraint if you are willing to wait until the series ends... *pats you on the back* Boy, are you in for a few surprises... ( I just want to tease you *insert evil giggling here* )
Rub it in...rub it in. My willpower is hanging my a thread...by a thread!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Then how did he choose his coloured PJs? Or did Lin buy that for him...hmm, another clue to the Naru-Lin-relationship mystery

You mean, two tablespoons of Jasmine and 1 cup of brandy...that'll calm you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_666 View Post
Nice spoiler, u know I have been thinking about it too.

Spoiler for reaction on preSage's spoiler:
Quoting LKK's post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
You may find it useful to read (or reread) my manga summary of episode 18 as there is information in the summary that wasn't mentioned in the anime.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=683
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Spoiler for more on Naru:
It could be that
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka View Post
It's red tea (Kou-cha).

regarding Naru real name... if Shibuya isn't his real name... he won't be haunted by female ghost in after school curser arc. Remember, a name is needed to curse someone.
I refer to LKK's post . And the fact that that was the one spoiler I allowed myself to know before I really got into this mystery.

*looks up at corner of screen* soooo....tteeempppteeddd...!

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote