View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 05:28   Link #2196
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Ichiban Ippai is done, all 25 tracks of it. 4 Guitars, 7 synths, 4 brass, 4 strings, a piano...well, only Ohayou, Mata Ashita left, now!

Spoiler for Ohayou, Mata Ashita:
wow, 25 tracks. i'm now imagining 25 people playing this single song...

wait speaking of reviewing the older tabs, there are some problems with the vocals of some tabs. i mean, the lyrics. some don't have any (i think the No, Thank You tabs don't have one) some lyrics are on the wrong vocal notes (like Samidare 20 LOVE i think, though it's not a big of a problem. actually tried singing along with this one and noticed the lyrics problem. yeah you heard right. tried "singing" it XDD). only could remember these 2 on the top of my head, because i've worked with them recently. well, these are only minor problems, but i don't know if you guys are perfectionists or not.

wait, speaking of No, Thank You, i did a cover some time ago with a friend i met in facebook. insisted we make this cover, so why not. (plus it's my sad attempt to use the new beta BBCode on something). so yeah, happy April Fools... a present to you guys. (i don't think i'm improving at all. oh well.)

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?