View Single Post
Old 2013-10-06, 20:34   Link #33111
Andor-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
That's...not what I meant. I'm saying that in the fantasy/meta-world narrative the crest has ADDITIONAL meanings ontop of what it has in the world of humans. That's why characters who don't have Ushiromiya family ties in their fantasy mythos are able to wear it without it being a plot hole for Beatrice's magical narrative.
I completely understand what you are saying but there are no characters who don't have Ushiromiya family ties in their fantasy mythos and wear the crest excluding Erika.
On the chessboard only the family members and the trusted servants have the crest (Shannon and Kanon are arguable, but Genji definitely counts as servant). On the magical plane only Beatrice herself, the actual head of the family who also has to be one of the real family members and HER trusted servants have the crest, like siestas and the seven sisters of purgatory. Of course family members who appear in the meta world also wear the crest. It's only that the perspective is different in the meta world because Beatrice's servants are also servants of the family.
On the other hand if this was the case there are a few characters that should wear the crest, like Gaap, EVA-Beatrice but they dont...
Andor-sama is offline   Reply With Quote