Old 2009-02-20, 13:25   Link #104
Momosan
?Clannad Troll¿

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Dude, up to ep 6,

- She nicked him excusively 'Fon-fon'.
- She first time smiled 'cuz Fon-fon.
- Selfish and 'I don't care" Felli participated in battle at Fon-fon's request.
- She hid Lilin's letter intentionally at her own violtion just because it's from Leerin -> girl's name, kept doing it until Mei finally snapped her.
- Intended on kicking Fon-fon just because she found out he learned cooking along other girls at the orphanage.

Yea, she's pretty much smitten by him.. Fon-fon's dumb as an ox, so Felli needs to be more aggresive.

You misquoted me, but your post was proper in response to mine. As for Felli, sorry homeslice but it's just not going to happen IMO. You say Layfon is dumb as an ox but he was able to accurately read Mei's invitation to dinner as a date, the SCP discussing his Kei analysis, the entire Temp Police scenario. I think Layfon has accurately surmised Felli's growing affections yet during EP 6 when Felli asks him if he has free time he replies "Yeah, but...." as if trying to keep an option to bail out on her.

The only reason I say Leerin has a chance with Layfon is because the only scene I've seen with them they were kissing. Ultimately I assume this will end like all other shounen/action series where the hero nevers resolves his harem.