Thread: StarCraft 2
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-28, 02:40   Link #28
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
1) it takes X secounds to reduce a unit to 1 hp, where X = the hp of the unit. Besides, I do expect them to be dead anyway so I would of already got replacements on the way.
2) want to compare evil? try reaver harasement drops during pvp
3) carriers are for pvc and noob pvp, about anything can rape carriers or use single minded tactics like that.
4) darkswarm? say hi to clone inside the cloud to distract you while I sent in my dt or zlots for some anal punishments.
5) if you put 12 fully upgraded zealots (the first basic units) vs 12 fully upgraded hydra (the 2nd teched units), the zealots will come out on top hands down. Same results with the marines or firebats.

the only reason why I said zergs are ninjas is because they got speed on their side, if it wasn't for their fast unit making speed and/or travel. If I play 4v4 no rule and I am a zerg, count on me finishing at least 1 person in less than 5 minute into the game.

Spoiler for DROPING DA BOMB ON YA:
You have a carrier fleet, say 8. You just got hit with a plague.

4800/2000 down the drain right there. (Counting 8x int cost)

Reaver drop PVP? If the other guy is good, he'll have 2 photons defending the mineral line. It's stupidity to leave your workers undefended.

Yes, zergs are like undeads. They rush in, kill shit, and get out, and easily replace what they lost.

Nova as Kerrigan's sister? Oh god...cue more Raynor angst!