View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 13:47   Link #1351
KLGChaos
The Shermain

There is one thing I'd like to know.

Unzen's sister, after Nabeshima took her down, said she'd be out for 3 months. Now Medaka, who had several bones broken by her, walked away without a scratch a few moments later. This also happened with Unzen where she had to go to the hospital because "her bones were shattered and several internal organs were rearranged", yet next chapter, not even a single mark was on her.

I'd just like to know how that's possible. If Unzen is out for awhile after being severely injured (and he was supposed to be on par with Medaka) and his sister it also out for a long time, why is Medaka completely fine? They could at least tell us if she has some healing factor or something instead of just completely forgetting about her injuries.

I don't mind the new direction as I do like battle mangas as well as school life mangas. However, I don't like it when author's just forget things. Anyone remember Akashi-senpai? Was mentioned once and then... nothing. I'm wondering if she'll be the leader of the 13 or something and she has the hots for Zen. :P That would be funny, if she stole Zenkichi away from Medaka.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2009-10-28 at 13:59.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote