View Single Post
Old 2011-04-18, 10:34   Link #123
Mirron

Send a message via AIM to Mirron Send a message via MSN to Mirron
Shame, I can't wait to see this. I'm confident it'll be good. Though I seem to be in the minority in that I've liked everything from Nanoha so far, 1st Movie, Vivid, and Force included.

I hope it's at least 150 minutes or more of length though. I just can't see them fitting it all in 2 hours, it just cuts too many important scenes.

And really, while the weapons may be different, I expect that... well, really only Erio isn't using a weapon meant for him, the others for the most part seem to be using weapons similar to their original ones (I guess Nanoha also counts, but I expect she could fight at a range, just hasn't had a chance to against her opponents), so I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would prefer them to use their original weapons, and I hope they get 5th generation weapons soon, but I suppose we'll see.

But not really the place to discuss it. Here's looking forward to actually seeing Hayate do something cool, since I would love to see her actually do something noteworthy. I sincerely doubt I'll get to see Shamal do much of note, so I can't get my hopes up about that.
Mirron is offline   Reply With Quote