View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 05:58   Link #3851
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ok back to topic what came first Ren Ashbell (Kamito) winning the blade dance last 3 years ago or Rubia enraging the fire lord? ahh never mind I remembered that Kamito had to look for the fire elementals just to cook... so it was soon after that Kamito won the blade dance...
interesting note Grayworth actually spared Clair from her family's fate and sent her to the Laurenfrost house for shelter... but Rinslet was being tsundere... is it just me or everyone in trouble or is disowned goes to Laurenfrost territory....

[人々が精霊から解き放たれるためならば、多少犠牲はやむをえない]
Just to make sure anyone is misunderstanding Rubia she says this line in chapter 3 volume 10.... I'm not sure how it translates but its close as
"no matter how many sacrifices it takes, People must be free from the spirits"... uhhh... I need a better translator for this
Chronologies:
(4 years ago) Rubia enrage Fire Elemental Lord. Kamito free. Claire got abandoned. Fianna uncrown.
(A few weeks later) Kamito tried assasinated Greyworth and become maid. Claire being protected by Greywoth and come to Laurenfrost.
(1 year later) Kamito as Ren Asbell won Blade Dance. Claire got Scarlet after Greyworth nego with royal family and become student at Areshia Academy.
(1 year later) Rubia assume as Cardinal and become member of Alphas Empire.
(2 years later / present) Kamito goes and become student of Areshia Academy. vol 1 start here.

and so~on

Rubia believe at Dark Justice. "To archive something mean to sacrifice something". Or she just desperate because she will not has long life. Her body was weak from born and I assume that she got Curse Armament Seal.