View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 23:57   Link #92
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I was at a loss for words for a while. It's a very good episode; with the Stakes falling apart to be very painful to watch. Sorta makes me wonder about the true nature of them especially with Mammon being the only one that was utterly fearless and loyal while being denied while still being able to speak her mind. I sorta wanted to see another bloodbath here but Ange's disbelief was too strong. Then again, by now we should know that in the When they Cry universe that violence merely causes more.

Rosa... wtf is her problem!? :O Actually this has been the case throughout the series, but then again Maria's diary is hardly objective going from 100% happiness and bliss to 100% sadness and anger. But then again a young child would only see these things in black and white. (hell, adults do too!) The murderous look on her face. Uh oh... now that's really scary. And what's with the winged backpack? Maria's gonna be the evil version of Ayu?

The last part with the old woman and her henchmen collecting weapons to probaly knock out Ange didn't really interest me too much. But it's not too big of a deal. I'll stamp this episode with a 9.

So this has been going along quite well for episode 4, where things seem relevant instead of throwing random crap on the screen. But with only a couple of episodes left, can they really wrap this half of the story up without making it a rushed mess? Well they'd better; I'll just be pissed if there's no second season.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews