View Single Post
Old 2010-09-02, 17:42   Link #37
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

I haven't posted a overall impression in nearly a year, I just don't feel like going back to studying my license exam (-_-) so here i go:

Animation Quality: 8
There are some inconsistency with a few eps from what I could tell, overall it was pretty well done.

Voice Actors: 9
Characters were pretty well done, I have no complaints.

Script: 5
Overall the story was relatively well done, plenty of plotholes that really can't be cover in mere 13 eps. It tied together in the end so it wasn't so bad, but many of the characters didn't received the attention they were supposed to get (half the crew), but the ones that got it was relatively well done. If this was longer, and not as rush near the end it would be much better, the relationship between Kanade and Oto was rushed and forced, a few more eps for their development was needed for Oto to have felt the way he did in the last ep in my opinion. The reincarnation was poorly done also, I just felt sort of unfulfilled in the end.

Soundtrack: 7
Typical mordern day ani-songs, nothing special, nothing bad.

Production: 5
Overall I feel they did not devote enough resources for this project, should have planned it as a 24 ep or 26 ep series instead of 13, stuff felt rushed, lack of character development, and sudden last boss is just....

Enjoyment: 8
Despite what I say, I did enjoyed the series quite a bit, it's been awhile since I really wanted to watch a series, the recent anime has really been all moe and no entertainment.

Emotional Involvement: 7
It was fun while it lasted.