Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-08, 14:11   Link #103
Dahak86
Classics never age

ok, finally watched this. (after a good amount of sleep ), and... all I can say is..
WoW, it was like SW first ep all over again! Glad to see "continuation" from where they left off last season. Good Job AIC, really!
Oh, I'm soo happy! my flyin' no-pantsu witches are BACK!! 2 years worth waiting, indeed.
Loved it, a good start. Can't wait for next ep.

And I, too, couldn't tell the difference with Mio's voice change, Good Job Saori Seto!
well, the laugh was way different though.

and this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombyethan1000 View Post
some1 post a clip of this on youtube for comparison lolz >
yea, we soo need a split-screen comparison! haha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
If anyone dare call me "lolitron" in this thread, I'll.... slap you with the force
Never fear, loli eiko mangatron is here! -lost in space quote- Lol, I always wanted to say it, plz don't slap me!
well, since you're here, maybe I should start calling you pantsutron.

Quote:
Hmm, a proxy based in the US might work. There are some browser based proxies that people can use to watch Youtube and stuff.
yea, I know there are several ways to get past the block out there. but that's not what I meant... I was just pointing out that for them to stick with the "region block thingy" is useless (and utterly ridiculous), I think it doesn't help the cause of "doing good" to the anime industry as a whole, it's just pissing off all non-US fans (especially EU ones), without doing any good...

well, since I want quality from my anime, I wouldn't watch streams in any case... the day they'll stream 720p or 1080p quality with nearly perfect subs, maybe I'll change my mind.

but that's just my stupid rant, filled with non-sense.. so, feel free to ignore it.

Quote:
By the way, I'm not strange for wanting another "Episode 07", right? Right? Tell me I'm lolitronOhImeanSane
Oooh... ep 7 Yeah! I want another one too!!
Anyway, a really good start for this series, a nice cliffhanger at the end, just like first season ep1.. can't wait to see the rest, and to see Sanya, Erica and all other witches back in action.

obligatory Sankaku Complex articles: 1 2

ALL HAIL government approved loli pantsu/nopan witches!