Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 14:43   Link #10095
warita
Dai-Youkai

Personally I dont like it, when people go so self pity on themselves and whenever Valentines come up and they start whining about being lonely. There is something really lame about that.

I am in a relationship right now, but that wasnt always so. Last year valentines was the first one I actually celebrated properly, because before that I was either single (most of the time) or in an abusive relationship where the guy couldnt care less about Valentines or me for that matter. And I never whined about not being able to celebrate Valentines with anybody or about not having a relationship.

Trust me, it is actually a lot bitterer, when your partner ignores you and your emotional needs, then to be single!!! I speak out of experience.

Besides, whats the big deal anyways? If you are single, then you can always continue your daily routine as normal. There is no obligation for you to organize a date for this day, unless of course thats what you want and you make a good use of the opportunity to ask a girl out.

There is no reaso to be upset about Valentines and call it the day of the lonely.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote