View Single Post
Old 2009-01-12, 03:07   Link #66
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

I'm surprised this thread progresses slowly compared to the other winter anime thread.From what i could see in the first episode..the storyline was good,the characters were attractive,and the actions of course,packed and solid,totally gave me no room for my eyes to look to the other place,other than my lappy monitor.

Not sure if i should be glad that there's no surprise element occur in the first episode,unlike Ga-Rei Zero first episode..but looking at how the story moved,i guess episode 1 CSR don't need any of that.

Layfon surely was interesting...a man which has the same resemblance as him appeared during the early part of the story with a few strong guys trying to take down a monster,and it happened outside the city which i believed to be the same city where Layfon was currently studying now.I'm not quite sure what actually happened here but like someone said,this probably could be caused by 2 different timelines.That,or Layfon has a secret not mentioned yet in the series?Interesting enough to keep me stick to this series.

Other characters were good too.Nina and her platoon 17 members,including the girl who has the telepathy ability (and her bro is the student council president)..seems like each character has an ability unique to their own,other than those "restoration" ability.Animation quality?Need i mention in here?At least i believe this series wouldn't have to suffer bad comments about this series having a poor and collapsing animation quality,unlike Akikan and MK-Okaeri.

Overall,i give it 9/10 for first episode.Less 1 point becoz of that chibi half dead Layfon inside the student council president room,kinda ruining the seriousness of the series.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote