View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 04:36   Link #40
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eater of All View Post
My eyes almost exploded trying to tell the difference between the twins though... until the captain kindly pointed it out to me.
I noticed that from the promotional images and stuff, but the way the captain said it out and Yuri's absolutely oblivious reply while Flynn blushed had me cracking

Quote:
Perhaps my biggest gripe in this department though is regarding
Spoiler for the end of First Strike:
Spoiler for reply:

Quote:
Barring the fact that concepts such as pissed-off golems spawning from nowhere don't make sense at all, the fight choreography during action scenes were just plain godly as expected of Production I.G.
I'm not quite getting what you mean here.
Spoiler for ending:

Quote:
Going back to the game OP again (for the third time I know I know), the art resemblance between the film and the game was so close that I even got tricked into thinking they were made by the same studio.
A bit of trivia: Production I.G. did in fact do the OP animation for the game and as far as I'm aware, all the Tales of game OPs and cutscenes as well, which is another reason why I love them.

Quote:
Now if only the entire Vesperia gets the OVA treatment like Symphonia did somewhere in the near future....
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets its own TV anime ala Abyss, considering the popularity of Vesperia and Yuri dominating the character rankings. I've also heard about plans for a possible sequel to the game via another movie... which would suck for us non-gamers.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote