View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 14:13   Link #2021
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Spoiler for this time it's all negative so for the sake of it...:
If this episode did this to you, you might want to just stop watching. This is pretty standard Hidan no Aria stuff.

Kinji being aroused to enter hysteria mode was established in episode 1, I don't know why this is still a point that needs to come up. In hysteria mode he is ridiculously fast thinking. He connected the dots and realized the butei killer Riko was targeting Aria, of course he didn't know it was Riko until it was revealed though.

I feel like this has been said multiple times in the last page but Butei aren't subject to normal laws, they can carry weapons and discharge them pretty much anywhere. Though I'll give you that shooting it out on a plane isn't that smart.

Riko's plan makes sense if you think about the fact that she is just "Lupin the 4th." Holmes always had a partner so she needs to set up Aria with one. She knows about hysteria mode so she decides Kinji would work and sets the plot in motion. This is all to show that she beat a Holmes which is something her great grandfather couldn't do. And yes it was obvious in the episode but Holmes, Lupin and many other famous fictional characters were real characters in HnA universe.

Kinji isn't in hysteria mode at the point they are on the plane, he can't react as fast as Riko or Aria who for all intents and purposes are rank S. Even Riko who is only ranked A officially.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote