Thread: Licensed Tenjo Tenge!
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-02, 03:17   Link #9
ACE2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
This must be the 2nd thread I've started since I began posting here... never the less, the new Tenjo Tenge anime is out. Download it and watch it.

I personally think the animation is good... but the character design's been butchered up a bit... the music seems a bit corny but I feel it'll grow on me.

All you Tenjo Tenge manga readers out there will also notice a few obvious differences. Overall, I deem this anime very watchable and I await the 2nd episode with anticipation.

If you don't mind alil Fanservice(ok, alot) and enjoy action/comedy anime. Check Tenjo Tenge out, you'll be pleasently suprised.

Episode 1 rating 7.5/10.

I though the ending theme was cool, but that's me I guess. I do agree however that they messed up the animation, but not to bad. I am kind of disappointed that Aya is a brunette, but that's a small gripe.

Just so you know though, without me being anal or anything, this anime has been licensed so it belongs in the DVD and Licensed forum. Also, I started a thread on in there, so you're welcome to add more input in there if you like. ^_^

Last edited by ACE2003; 2004-04-02 at 04:54. Reason: Or a Mod can come along and merge the two threads :)
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote