Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-02, 13:40   Link #17454
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I'm starting to wonder ... do you think that as Tsukune's vampire power's become ... stronger ... he will gain an permanent vampire form ... similar to what Inner Moka has ... since, after all Inner Moka's vampire traits are visible all the time, probably as a result of Moka receiving Akasha's Shinso blood at such an young age.

What I mean is that, Tsukune's physical looks will be similar to how Tsukune looks in his vampire form ... and only if his vampire power's would be sealed ... Tsukune would look as he currently does in his "human" form.

After all, I think that it would be pretty cool, if Tsukune looked like he does in his vampire form (lighter hair, vampire eys and probably fangs as well, since I believe that at that time, Tsukune's vampire traits would be more visible then they currently are).

So what do you think ?
Well, The Holy Lock will break it isnt a permanent seal, the ending result of the Holy Lock breaking, will be Tsukune gaining a power-up and a inevitable transformation as well, it has become clear he will be a Human/Shinso hybrid in the end.

Since Season I all the up to this point in Season II, Tsukune's power has definetly increased as a result of the Headmaster's and Ura-Moka's training even though Tsukune has yet to unlock the full potential of his Shinso blood, his physical appearance has also changed as a result of his training, he already has fangs in his human form not to mention his attraction to Moka's blood, i think the Shinso blood is slowly changing Tsukune, usually when Tsukune is injured he regenerates/heals and on Tsukune's upper torso there is a "X" shaped scare which has yet to heal, the reason for this is unknown, so it might not be an ordinary scare or might not even be a scare at all, either way this is probably a result of the Shinso blood and how its changing Tsukune, slowly but surely up to the point when his Shinso blood fully awakens or the Holy Lock breaks.

Now that Akuha has been introduced, Tsukune needs a boost in his power and it will most likely happen when Moka and Tsukune emerge from the Rosary or even inside the Rosary, i have a feeling that when Moka's Shinso blood fully awakens, Tsukune's Shinso blood will also awaken as some of us have theorized.

After the confrontation with Akuha and the Miu family, Moka, Tsukune and the gang will be up against Fairy Tale afterwards, so this is something Tsukune needs when he will face more powerful foes all the way up to the point when they finally face Alucard.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-03 at 00:01.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote