Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 13:50   Link #1456
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
She obviously doesn't enjoy his presence - i never disputed that. I only commented because of the claim that "she treats him like shit", which she didn't. Obviously this is something that causes discomfort for her, so what would you suggest she does ? Obviously it was not her choice to make, and her situation might not be lenient enough to allow her a "i don't want to marry you" for political reasons - it is unlikely her circumstances around it are as lax as Teppei's. She should have talked with Sylvia indeed, but on the other hand, where did Sylvia bring the issue up for the first time ? At the school's gate, in front of a student crowd. Is she really supposed to start laying her heart out in such a situation ? Why is she supposed to be overly courteous and all that, but no one else when it comes to considering how she feels?
Because even if your feeling bad, you shouldn't spread that to other people. It's just doing a disservice to society, or she could have a talk with the person she's having a problem with, which is the best way to solve a problem. Had she had the political reasons that she couldn't get out of her Engagement, She's just leading Teppei on then. Sylvia brings the situation up in front of everybody that was in the onsen promise. The scene also does not have anybody else remotely in the area. I also said that she doesn't treat him like shit, but she treats him not that great. All I'm saying is, I don't like how Charlotte is handling the situation, and I don't like how she's treating Haltmen, and from what we've seen, he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

If She has to accept the situation, Then She has to Accept it, At least don't accept it kicking and screaming.

Anyway I love these kinds of Debates, This is why I watch these shows
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote