View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 16:46   Link #2024
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
at least i can say now that my RPG Party is almost complete(i still hope that someone at least make a better Follower mod until CK is released)
Spoiler:

I'm about 60 hours into my first playthrough, and I still have so much to do. I never had more than one follower with me. I'd like to have two or three followers. I'm thinking Aela the Huntress, Mjoll the Lioness, and possibly Lydia, too. Do you need a mod for two followers? What about three followers? Need a mod? Can you even do three followers; mod or no mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
If its the "boost" that increases usable system RAM then you don't need it. The last patch fixed that problem (which wasn't a bug so much as a dumbass console porting failure to use more than 2GB). I find the latest version runs generally smoother (hardly any audio stuttering and runs a lot longer before getting flaky).

Snip

The only real "issue" I'm scratching my head over is sometime during me moving mods off and on, I turned one of the blacksmith's blouse invisible ... invisible in that she has head, hands, and skirt but the torso is invisible. Somewhere a mesh or texture got lost and I've been too lazy to figure out where.
I'll have to look into it more, but around the time the 4 GB patch came out for Skyrim, sometime sooner than that an unofficial mod or patch was released that boosted performance significantly by improving some poor and questionable coding. However, the thread about it (it was from another forum) talked of some buginess due to this patch or mod. I believe it is Skyrim Boost. I want to look into it more. I want to see if 1) Skyrim Boost is the thing I saw in this certain thread, and 2) If the buginess has improved.