View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 23:47   Link #212
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Actually, I forgot the fact that Temari's wind skills have developed to the point where she's been shown to cut some pretty durable opponents. So, yeah. I could see Temari being potentially a bad match-up for Konan. Konan would really have to make use of her intellect to stand a chance.
I see it the other way. If Konan is able to freely manipulate paper, to decompose something into small sheets of paper and then reassemble it, then it means cutting her paper is completely useless since she can just reattach it. And if that's true then Temari's slicing wind is completely useless, since whenever she cuts the paper will just reassemble. Unfortunately these secondary characters like Konan and Temari are usually given only one strong jutsu and usually some slight variations in it, then maybe a few lesser support jutsu, so if Kishimoto really had them fight in 1on1 then he would probably invent many more jutsu for them. What i mean is that these characters seem weaker because they don't get enough screen time. Based on the story most likely Kishimoto wanted them to be: Tsunade (kage) > Konan (akatsuki) > Temari (elite jounin).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote