Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll To Love Ru
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 21:06   Link #284
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
For some reason I'm having problems downloading episode 2 from Ayako MKV version. Keeps saying torrent not allowed on tracker. Does anyone else have this problem?
There isn't a MKV version do you mean their XVID/AVI version? If so I just checked and the torrent works. Maybe you need to update your bitorrent client? It works fine with bitcomet for me.

Quote:
They have completely different personalities. I mean, think about it. If Hitler was looked at as Jesus, what would happen? Everyone would be a "superior" race. Rito was able to muster his courage to confess even though it was completely out of his character. That takes some balls. You don't see Lelouch being a loser who gives up on destroying Britannia since that's something he'd never do and out of his character. Even if he wanted to be a harem lead, he'd be too busy fighting Britannia. Look at his situation right now. He can get any girl he wants with his Geass to create more than just a harem.
Well I do agree that he indeed has some balls he did confess after all though it ended being the wrong person heh. And he was going to tell Lala about the whole misunderstanding just things keep on interfering with him and ended up running out of time at the very end when he was about to tell her.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote