View Single Post
Old 2011-03-29, 06:02   Link #3686
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
She already is, it is too late.
You nucking futs or what? How would you like it if Shiori's goddess starts spouting every single yaoi literature from Seneca to John August in her FYI mode while smiling and blushing away? Shiori may not have read them before, but that memory sharing will defile her innocence!

She needs not pay attention to those works specifically, even if they are works of art!

Quote:
Aaaaaaaaaanyway I just realized that I had always found Fiore to be androgynous; I almost can't really tell if she's a guy or a girl, though I assume everyone in the RSS is a girl.
Fiore is a girl. She went into the same toilet as Kanon/Apollo. Plus she's cute; another waifu claime- *gets locked in a box and perforated with broadswords and scythes from all sides*

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The more I think about it the more moe Vulcan becomes. I mean the fact that she can't move and she uses dolls gives me a sick hospital girl feel. The kind that depends on a guy.
Vulcan, in the mythology, is thrown into the sea by his own mother after it is found that he is ugly like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He broke his legs from the HANO (High Altitude No Opening) and is thus lame when is rescued by one of the beings of the sea.

When he was asked to go back to the heavens, he gifted his mother a entrapped chair; when she sat on it the chair suddenly clamped her to it. I wonder if Tsukiyo/Vulcan will do the same to Keima. Also, after Venus is betrothed to him, he keeps such a close and possessive eye on her that any slight misdemeanour or misunderstanding will result in him hurling the thunderbolts and fireballs he made for the Olympians all over the place in a fit of violent anger.

If Diana, being the Goddess of Hunt will skin and pelt Keima for "betraying" her love, Vulcan will level Cafe Grandpa just to get to Keima - be careful what you wished for.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-03-29 at 07:22.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote