View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 01:02   Link #39
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
There is nothing honorable in sitting in a chair on a battleship and firing barrages at innocent civilians on the ground who had nothing to do with their plight on mars.

It amazes me that you guys will cry that Flit is on the same level as Hitler yet hasn't really done anything while we have a group of people that are killing people left and right and you are willing to call them honorable. They have done nothing honorable throughout the generation. Zeheart only acted as he did out of friendship with Asemu and that's a different story.
This so many times.

We've seen time and again the faceless Vagan minions murdering civilians, also where is the honour in destroying an entire colony which Flit lived in? The only "honourable" Vagan thus far is Zeheart - but even that I'd argue otherwise - there is absolutely no honour in leading an invasion which rains death on civilians from above while you watch and nods in approval that everything is going to plan from your cult leader, whatever honour he had build up in Gen 2 just flew right out the window that moment. I thought Gato was bad when it came to blind loyalty but at least he only directs his fury against fellow soldiers, but Zeheart is at a all time low carrying out Ezelcant's orders on killing freaking civilians.

Then we've seen people like half of the psychos in Magician 8 or that fat commander who enjoys killing like it's playtime, I'm not sure they look that honourable either.

It's so funny that people seems to judge Flit by his cries of "exterminate" - which he hasn't actually carried out yet, yet they completely overlook the actions of the Vagan military.

Oh wait it doesn't surprise me - afterall that's how the UCist white-wash the Zeon, so easily fooled by the "cool dude".

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-07-31 at 01:15.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote