View Single Post
Old 2009-09-23, 17:33   Link #216
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
1.Shinobu is a royal vampire. She attracts oddities and hunters.

2.Shinobu is a vampire and her blood is in Araragi. How does he know he won't pass that on to his children. Thus making them mock oddities as well ?

3.Given that his kids could be mock oddities does that mean they won't be safe from all the other oddities that are attracted because of Shinobus blood in them ?

4.How will Shinobu deal with her possible future jealousy ? It is clear she does not like the women in his life.
Actually Shinobu couldn't care less about any human other than Koyomi, let alone be able to feel jealousy over them. She only takes notice of Tsundere Girl and his sisters because they are important to Koyomi, and even then she couldn't differentiate Karen from Tsukihi if I remember right. Also, as she is now she doesn't emit anything that would actually attract Kaii. There are vestiges there, but is most likely not powerful enough to actually be detected unless you are within speaking distance of her.

P.S. I really should reread the novels since I kinda sped through them on the first run and everything seems to have blurred together. Oh well that can wait until after I finish reading Bungaku Shoujo.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote