View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 15:51   Link #92
X207
Gamyūsa

i still hold out the producers will decide to end the war through some means but it hard to break the cycle of war if its gone on for a long time. they've been rushing the plot to come to a conclusion and ep48 seems to agree that they want to tie up loose ends by any convenient method. forcing the 2 sides to discuss can be one ending to the series but ep49 will have to confirm the producers intentions.

i dont mind if they decide to go for a AGE movie but i dont see much point in it as to what they'd decide to animate with such a rushed ending. if it was a case that they were so rushed that even 49eps was insufficient to finish a conflict then a movie seems logical.

i dont think they'll ban weapons should the war end at ep49. few nations at war would be against total weapon ban if they had such a long war. the colony war chalice treaty may or may not have been an exception but its always a solution for the producers to bring in a revised one to end this series with.

the influence of propaganda is no doubt strong but it doesnt always rule 100% of the mobs. it may do so for the current generation but the newer generation will see through the propaganda in time. propagande is a very strong tool but it still has its limits.

as you can probably guess im a optimist when it comes to "good" endings to anime series but thats just my view of it. i know Gundam series are based on violent conflicts so i wont be too surprised if they decide to leave the conflict unsolved even if i hope they do come to their senses to end the conflict.

i know Flit is still stuck with all that hatred from his past even if he has people to pull him back from the edge. he can reason with his dispostion to the Vagan given he has a moderator but it doesnt stop them from continuing to pop up as a response. i dont think he'll ever completely break free of his oppiions regarding Vagan as its so much part of his character at this point.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote