View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 07:23   Link #107
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
nyway, what would happen if say, Diana would order Juiz to kill Akira? Would the cost of killing another selecao too expensive?
That's a nice question, I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I was just thinking what would I do if I were a seleçao and i wanted to survive at all costs. And then I realized that the safest way would be to order Juiz to kill all the other seleçao. With this smart move one would not only remove all the competitors but the supporter too!
I don't think the outsider didn't contemplate this possibility, it would be too easy, too obvious. There must be a rule that prevent seleçao from killing each other. And by the way this also would explain why the supporter used such an elaborate way to kill Kondo. That is probably because he could not kill him directly, so he created the situation to get him killed instead. This could also explain the elaborate strategy to kill Akira if that was really his doing.

Quote:
Edit2: By the way, I know that sounds stupid, but is it possible to transfer (physical) money on the Selecao account?
I don't think it's possible, it has been said that you can't convert the money on the phone into real money, so I think it is logical to assume that this also applies to the opposite. I know Akira offered Hiura to give him part of his money, but Akira is clueless about the various rules so I think that that attempt would have failed even if Hiura accepted.