View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 11:32   Link #89
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Interesting. How would you say episode 17 contributed to Yuuya's evolution? I hope I didn't put you in the spot.
Hmm... Yuuya's evolution well from the beginning he is an arrogant bastard that only sees it his way. He thinks Japanese are crap and is full of himself that he is "american" total despise for Japanese.

But after meeting a hard headed Yui that helps him get over with his own stupid pride. He becomes in love with his shiranui second that he wants to be one with it he finally accepts the tsf that its not a piece of crap but an ore that needs to be polished and he need skills to do it.

He undergo mild train wreck when he met the BETA got praised and spoiled by his surrounding being a total noob in BETA fighting but he overcomes it in the end and ending up trashing his beloved shiranui at the process but by that time he finally understand himself and not full of himself and finally accepts his japanese side which makes him more mature and stop being childish and racist.

And in the past few episode and the latest. He is not the one asking for advice and finding answers but the one giving answers to Cryska which is a huge development from him. From throwing tantrums to being an adviser to someone who has the same problem as him though that what he thinks.

He might finally mature in his mentality but when a girl said that your causing some problems for him and she can't understand it. You won't answer that "I understand, Shiraunai second also gives me the same problem" saying that its because of your superior that you finally overcome that "superior's pressure" and the expectations that everyone hopes for you.

he matures in his head but it looks like he is still hiding something from what Leon said. Yuuya is still running from something but its not about his race anymore but maybe his past mistake that he wants to forget and Leon just wants to rub it on him but oh well.

The kid finally matures and find his collection of tos from america boring and finally goes international and even love the toys from japan but he only likes the toys not the girl who help to produce it. He still has much to learn.

and I think its not Yuuya alone who matures and evolve in the story.

Yui also evolves and matures in the story. From emotional trainwreck girl that has trauma on BETA from a in love teenage girl.

The next one in line to mature is Cryscka