View Single Post
Old 2007-05-08, 10:50   Link #88
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Additional thoughts:

1) I asked this question in the last episode thread, but no one bothered to reply, so I'll rehash this question again; why is J.C. Staff in the credits? What role is it exactly that they play? My educated guess is that they're responsible for the background art, but I'll like the full story from someone who's in the know, please.
The art director of the series is from J.C. Staff. And yes the company is also respobsible for the background art.

Quote:
3) Mayuko: "Usotsuki."

Sorry, little girl. Nayuki still holds the title of Best "Usotsuki".
Nah. Rena from Higurashi is always the queen of the "uso" department. Maybe Aono who shares the same seiyuu with Rena will have a chance to show her uso-pwness in the next episode.

Aono: Yorito, whom did you have dinner with yesterday?
Yorito: Eeh... Ah... Just the same as before. I had dinner myself at home.
Aono: Uso...
Yorito: Huh? Nee-san?
Aono: I know it. There is another girl in our house. Usotsuki...
Yorito: What? Nee-san, what're you talking about...
Aono: USOOOOOODAAAA!!!
(turns into Oyashiro-sama mode and pulls out a cleaver...)

As for the speculation on the relationship between Matsuri, Takeshi and Mayuko, I think it sounds plausible, but we still haven't fit Aono into the whole puzzle, despite the fact that she is the second largest character in the posters (yea the sizes of the characters are usually in proportion to their significance). Guess we have to wait till Aono get into full action before we can have a clue about her background.