View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 15:25   Link #500
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I am not sure if I am alone in this, but having watched 10 episodes of this anime, I still couldn't feel the chemistry between Haru and Shizuku. I suppose my feelings stem from how Haru has a rather childish or to term it better, straightforward manner of approaching Shizuku, while the latter for most part is somewhat aloof which I am not very comfortable with. This discomfort may come from my experience of reading or watching various shoujo mangas/animes whereby the heroines are either explosive/expressive/get pissed off easily or the shy type who needs to be protected. I am also not sure if the seiyuus are to be blamed for this. Their voices are just so emotionless and bland. It's like a bored broadcaster reading aloud the daily news. Maybe that's the way they interpret the characters, who knows? I guess I still need time to accept Shizuku and Haru. I must say, I think the former is more suited with Yamaken.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote