Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 10:18   Link #44
Shinji01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

So Takahashi's mother was apparently arrested for having a illicit relationship with a 15-year old boy according to this report.

But how true do you think this ? The group is currently about the hottest thing in Japan and there will be people scheming to cash in on their popularity by any means possible.

Now, on a positive note here :-

The Nakanishi siblings annouched their retirement from their deviant choice of career on their latest release. Let us hope for the best endeavour in whatever they choose to do next.

Rina Nakanishi had mentioned something about "vocal training" in the blog under her alias, so it will appear she was looking for a come back. It remains to see how successful she will be after her strange choice of detour this past year or so.

It seems that the 15 year old was going around boasting about his relationship with the mom, so I do think the mom is a victim of her daughter's fame.
But still, I just wished she had enough common sense to not sleep witha 15 year old.

Yamaguchi Riko posted a message for Takahashi on her blog, and I thought that was sweet of her.
I do hope Yamaguchi, her sister and Takamina have good things ahead.
Shinji01 is offline   Reply With Quote