View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 11:31   Link #2072
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Ah, I see...

Kha: About Sakura, is it alright for you if she calls Aurion 'Hakase-chan?' Or maybe you could suggest another nickname from your device.
I've already written about the first part of the RF6 base visit scenario, complete with mysterious reactions and a rather hilarious situation.
And by the way, when the Whispers kick in, which eye changes color? And it turns red, right?
Hakase-tan sounds fine. I'm thinking that she calls Chario "Shari-shari".

It's the right eye, and it turns blue from brown (Kha's magic color). Up to you to keep the Geass wings, after all, it was CC who taught Kha how to do the Whisperscan, like how she gave Z--

*Flying pizza >> Kha*

@An Hero: The directed divine shield "Blessing of Protection" would hold out against aether attacks, but like any normal shield, repeat attacks wear it out. However, it is cheap and spammable. The practically invincible self-surround Gotteliches Schield has a 15s duration, and being a favor granted by the Naaru, there is a 2 min "cooldown" before the next one can be requested. Wachter-Engel has a very large absorbance and can expand till its very big, but its high in mana cost, and has a 10 min cooldown.

Serge's defences would pose a bigger challenge to Kha's barrier breakers since they were built stronger at the fundamental level, so Serge should be able to hold out better than other mages too.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-17 at 11:43.